When money matters, performance matters. Human factors for banking and finance reduces likelihood of human error and improves risk management.
"…errors have a history. Discovering an error is the beginning of a search for causes, not the end. Only by understanding the circumstances…can we hope to limit the chances of their recurrence."
Dr. James Reason
Human factors for Banking & Finance; reducing error and increasing profit.
IMPROVING RESILIENCE WITH HUMAN FACTORS FOR THE BANKING & FINANCE INDUSTRY
Whether you are a trader executing an order or an associate processing a transaction; your role will often require sustained focus, minimal tolerance for error and repetitive manual processing. Cortexia is your answer to transforming the latest in high-reliability best practice into reduced error, improved trend analysis and increased profit. We can assist with:
- Designing Human Error Management Systems that allow you to identify trends and target interventions in order to reduce human error, near misses and financial loss
- Implementing Risk Monitoring Solutions that allow you to identify more accurate risk profiles of your operations
- Threat & Error Management Workshops for operational staff in order to reduce the likelihood of human error for transactions and processing
- Designing Incident Investigation Procedures based on high-reliability best practice in order to move focus from single root 'causes' to contributing factors and systemic issues
- Just Culture Programs that create an environment where staff feel safe to report errors
- Independent and Best Practice Incident Investigations
- Human & Fatigue Risk Management